Complete food for dogs
- Fibrafos®, produced by DRN and present in all foods of the EXTRA® line. It contains: Soluble and insoluble fibers from chicory, psyllium and beetroot. The soluble fibers stimulate the lactic flora, while the insoluble contribute to a better digestion and to the production of compact feces, balance the ration, stimulate intestinal motility and give a sense of satiety.
It contains also:
- Spelt: Spelt is famous for being the base of the diet of the Roman legions, it was used mainly to prepare bread, focaccia and polenta. It is naturally rich in proteins. It is low in fat, rich in fiber, vitamins and mineral salts, full and not fat. Its high content in insoluble fibers favors the correct intestinal transit. It also contains the essential amino acid methionine, of which almost all other cereals are lacking. It is anti-anemic thanks to iron, manganese, copper, cobalt and vitamin B.
- Potatoes: They have a high content of perfectly digestible starch, high biological value proteins, Vitamin C, potassium, B vitamins and low sodium content.
- Dried yeasts: They bring nutritive principles (peptones, chelates, etc.) with a strong auxinic effect against lactic bacteria, with the exaltation of the inhibitory action of these microorganisms against enteric pathogens. They guarantee high amounts of B vitamins, in a natural form, ie protected and conjugated, very important for the animal organism, but also for the intestinal micro-flora.
- FOS – MOS: They favor the growth and the presence of lactobacilli in the intestine. They bind mycotoxins making them inactive and favoring their elimination. They stimulate the non-specific immune system.
- Lycopene: Antioxidant extracted from the tomato able to counteract the activity of free radicals and the consequent degenerative processes of the cells.
- Flax seed: Rich in fatty acids Ω3 (alpha linolenic) and Ω6 (linoleic), mucilage, minerals and vitamins E, B1, B2.
EXTRA® wet food is recommended:
as everyday high value food with high quality ingredients, without dyes and preservatives.
- as everyday high value food with high quality ingredients, without dyes and preservatives.
- as everyday food for dogs with poor appetite.
- as daily dietary ratio
How to use